1. Fees: Guest agrees to pay the following sums of money to the Property Manager in consideration of this lease. All offline payments should be made out to Atlanta Luxury Rentals.
Refundable Security Deposit:
The Security Deposit is due upon the signing of the Lease Agreement. Concurrent with payment of the Security Deposit the Property Manager and Guest shall conduct a walk-through of the property and Guest shall note any damage. Failure or refusal on the part of Guest to note such damage shall be deemed acceptance of the Property as “undamaged”. The Property Manager will accept Wire Transfer, Company Check, Personal Check or Credit Card (with Guest paying an additional merchant fee, if applicable) as payment. The Property Manager will refund the Security Deposit by Check to the Guest once the property has been inspected by the Property Manager or the Property Manager’s Representative on a final walk-through wherein Guest is permitted, but not required, to participate. A written check out inspection document will be prepared and forwarded to Guest. Any damage to the Property may result in additional fees paid by the Guest in addition
Rental Amount is due at time of booking and shall be paid by Wire Transfer, Company Check, Personal Check, Certified Funds or Credit Card (with Guest paying the additional merchant fee, if applicable). The Rental Amount owed includes standard utilities (gas, electric, water, basic
No additional Guests, beyond those referenced in paragraph 3, may lodge at the Property; provided however no more than 2 persons unrelated by blood or marriage to any of the family(s) of the Guest shall be permitted overnight. If the Guest hosts additional Guests at the Property, the Property Manager may assess an additional rental fee which amount may be deducted from the security deposit for the additional guests. Such deduction for additional Guests will be noted in the written check out inspection.
Exit Cleaning Fee:
The exit cleaning fee is due at time of booking and shall be paid by
Application Fee (per person):
Property Manager may require a full application/background check of anyone staying in our units. Failure to pass the pass the application/background check will result in forfeiture of the rental amount.
Booking fee is in addition to the rental amount to process the reservation.
Non-refundable pet fee/pet and Refundable Pet Deposit:
Property Manager will require a non-refundable and refundable pet deposit per pet. Any damage caused by pets above the deposit amount will be taken out of the security deposit. No animals are allowed in the homes
Guest acknowledges that the Property is located in a residential neighborhood. Pursuant to the City of Atlanta Noise Ordinance, outside noises shall not exceed 50dB at the property line between the hours of 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. Guest shall be responsible to prevent any noise associated with the occupancy of the Property or use thereof from exceeding the limits imposed by the City of Atlanta Noise Ordinance, Section 74-136 or any other ordinance imposed by the City of Atlanta. Guest further acknowledges that Guest’s use of the Property shall not create a nuisance by way of parking anywhere but in designated parking spots. The driveway and garage of the Property are the designated parking areas. Guest shall be responsible for the acts of any of Guest’s guests and invitees with respect to such parking.
Upon deposit, Property Manager agrees to ensure that the rental time is in the name of the Guest and to notify the Guest of this. Guest agrees to confirm the lease with the Property Manager of the property and that such lease has been made accurately.
2. Subletting. Guest shall not sublet this lease without the Property Manager’s express written consent.
3. Occupancy. Occupancy shall be not more than max occupants referred on each unit. The Guest agrees to abide by policies set by the management, refrain from loud noise, and to return the Property in clean, sanitary, and rentable or pay costs of same. The Guest is responsible for any and all damages.
4. Keys/KeyCards/Key Fobs/Parking Cards: You will receive keys to the home. If you do not receive the above number of key/fobs/parking cards/garage/gate openers upon check-in, please email Property Manager ASAP so that you will not charged a replacement fee. Fees may be incurred for lockouts or misplaced. Keys/Cards/Openers not returned at the end of the stay will incur a $75/item replacement fee. Instructions on where to return key/fobs/parking passes will be included in the checkout instructions.
5. Pets Fee: No pets are allowed without written permission of the Property Manager and are subject to both a refundable and non-refundable pet deposits.
6. Cancellations: Guest may cancel the agreement during the lease period with thirty days written notice during the term of the agreement. The Guest is responsible for any rent due for the remaining thirty days of the agreement. Receipt
7. Personal Property and Liability: All personal property kept by the Guest in said Premises shall be and remain at his/her sole risk, and Property Manager shall not be liable for any damages to, or loss of such personal property ensuing from any acts of negligence of any party other than the Property Manager, nor from any problems with the rental property from any other cause other (other than the gross negligence of the Property Manager) whatsoever. Nor shall the Property Manager be liable for any injury to the Guest or guests of the Guest in or about the Premises, except an injury, which is directly caused by the sole and gross negligence of the Property Manager. The Guest expressly agrees to hold the Property Manager harmless in all such cases except for those injuries directly caused by the sole and gross negligence or intentional conduct of the Property Manager.
8. Governing State: This Lease shall be governed pursuant to the laws of the state of the property
9. Parking: Guest is to refer to and follow the specific parking rules outlined in the move in instructions. Atlanta Luxury Rentals is not liable for towing and/or ticketing of Guest vehicles. Should any authorized or unauthorized vehicles be abandoned on the Premises after the lease period concludes, Atlanta Luxury Rentals has the right to have them towed or otherwise removed at the Guest’s expense.
10. Parties/Loitering: The Guest may not host large parties at the Premises without prior written permission of the Property Manager. Parking for any such party shall be either in a designated location or remote parking shall be arranged and a shuttle shall be utilized to access the property. Any such use of the property shall comply with the City of Atlanta’s noise ordinance.
11. Toiletries: Starter toiletries may be provided by the Property Manager for the Guest as a courtesy, but will not
12. Check In/Check Out Times: Unless otherwise agreed by Property Manager
13. Proof of Identity: Guest is responsible to provide a copy of a valid driver’s license to Property Manager along with executed lease agreement. Failure to do will result in loss of the rental agreement.
14. Event of Default: If the Guest shall fail to pay any rental amount, utilities overage or other expense as it comes due or if Guest shall be in default in performing any of the terms or provisions of this Short Term Lease other than the provision requiring the payment of rent and fails to cure such default immediately, upon notice (oral or written) from Property Manager.
15. Remedies if Default: Upon the occurrence of any event of default, Property Manager may, except for a default in paying rent which shall not require the notice provided for herein, by twenty-four (24) hours prior written notice, at its option, elect to do and perform any act required of Guest and charge the cost of performing such action to Guest as additional rent. In the event Guest fails to pay any sum due hereunder, Property Manager may require Guest to immediately surrender possession of the Premises but if Guest shall fail to do so, Property Manager may immediately declare the license to use Premises terminated and, without further notice and without prejudice to any other remedy Property Manager may
16. House Rules: This is a non-smoking unit and Guest will be charged a hefty fine/liquidated damage of $1000 if there is evidence of smoking of any kind. Outside smoking of cigarettes is okay if butts are properly and safely disposed of. No parties or loitering in shared or public
17. Permission to Enter: Property Manager, or agent acting on behalf of the property manager, may enter rented premises while the tenant is living there without advance notice in the case
18. Trash and Damages: Any trash violations or property damages billed to The Property Manager during the rental period will be billed to the tenant on this lease agreement. This includes violations made by the tenant and/or the tenant’s guest(s) and trash violations are $100/incident.
Any single violation of the above provisions is a material and irreparable violation of the lease (regardless of whether or not the Guest has any knowledge of the violation by an occupant, guest or invitee and regardless of whether or not the violation occurs on or off the Premises) shall be good cause for immediate termination of the lease. Proof of the violation shall not