If you’d love to learn to sew clothes and build a collection of staple pieces for your wardrobe, our capsule wardrobe series is perfect for you! The series consists of 5 classes — You first have a wardrobe consultation, then learn to sew, making an essential shirt, a dress, a knit top, and a pair of pants. From start to finish, we guide you on your way to make a range of clothing that suits your body type and interests. You will receive a 15% discount on fabric purchased at Topstitch for your course.
Series of Five Classes:
- September 11 (5:30-7:30) – Capsule Wardrobe Consultation
- September 13 (5:30-9:30) – Intro to Sewing/The Essential Shirt
- September 18 (5:30-8:30) – Sewing with Knits
- September 25 & 27 (5:30-8:30) – Dressmaking
- October 2 & 4 (5:30-8:30) – Sewing Pants