Explore the world of portrait painting; break down the walls and barriers to expand your freedom of expression. In this workshop, Ariel will discuss the concepts of composition, intent, value, color and application.
• Acrylic paints: Minimum of 3 primaries (red, yellow, blue), 3 secondaries (orange, green, violet), as well as white and black (purchse individually or in a set)
• 3 or 4 synthetic brushes suitable for use with acrylics (purchase set with assorted rounds and flats, ranging in size from small detail brush to 1″ flat)
• Disposable paper palette pad or plastic mixing tray
• 12″ x 16″ • 1 canvas board or 1 pre-stretched & primed canvas, any size
• Sharpened drawing pencil
• Imagery/photo reference to use as inspiration