Back for a second year, The Roof at Ponce City Market invites guests to “Skate the Sky.” Ten stories above Ponce de Leon Avenue and overlooking the Atlanta BeltLine and Old Fourth Ward, the Rooftop Terrace will feature a 3,500-square-foot ice skating rink. Guests will be able to enter the ice rink as a walk-in from Skyline Park or Nine Mile Station. New this year, cozy up in life-sized igloos alongside the rink! Guests 21+ may reserve time to explore themed igloos offering limited menus and bottle service. Check out the posh Next Level Up igloo, snuggle in the Cuddle Up, giggle with pals in the Group Chat, and pretend your camping out in Glamping.
- Sunday — 12pm to 9pm
- Monday through Wednesday — 3pm to 10pm
- Thursday through Saturday– 3pm to 11pm (21+ only access after 5pm on Friday & Saturday)
- The ice rink will be available to rent for corporate events or holiday parties during the day.
- Includes park admission, skate rental & 50 minutes of skate time.
- Adults $25
- Children (5-12) $15
- Not suitable for children under 5 years old.
- Food and beverage options available for purchase.
- Booked in 2-hour increments.
- Include entry, Igloo service, and S’mores bar
- Igloos are not private, share with strangers and make new friends.
- Food and beverage are available to purchase inside the igloo.
- We ask all guests who enter are 21 years or older with a valid ID.
- 2-Hour Skate Package — 4 people $250; 2 people $125 (Includes skate rental)
- 2-Hour Non-Skate Package — 4 people $150; 2 people $75