About This Event
Products like Uber and Lyft, Amazon’s Echo, Etsy and Airbnb haven’t just disrupted established business markets but they’ve created new ones, inventing market segments and revenue streams to serve customer’s needs in totally new ways. What ideas do you have sitting in your head that could start the next big industry in Atlanta?
Overview:Hear from a panel of experts that will take you through the process of coming up with a good idea, creating Minimum Viable Product to convincing stakeholders to support disruptive products. Find out how to reach the ultimate goal: product/market fit.
What You’ll Take Away:
- Insight into how to identify and test a business idea
- Learn how to utilize Product Management techniques like conducting market research
- Hear tips on creating a minimum viable product and measuring your progress along the way
- Strategies to help you communicate your idea within a team or to stakeholders
- How to know when to pivot, quit, add a feature, or launch a new product
This discussion will be pertinent to anyone working on an idea within a company or launching one from scratch.