Not sure what you really want to do? Faced with endless options and feel like making a decision is impossible? That means is time to start asking yourself some tough questions and dig deep. What is it that really lights you up? What does your ideal day at work look like? What does success really mean to you? What kind of valuable contribution can you make with your skill-set? What fears are getting in your way? Join Mavenly + Co. & General Assembly for a workshop to discover the answers to these questions and make moves on your career path. The first part of the evening will be spent discovering your strengths in small groups, followed by a goal-setting component to put your vision into action.
- Discover your unique strengths
- Build confidence around your skill-set
- Create a narrative around who you are and what you want to do
- Outline realistic goals to keep you moving forward on your career path
- Uncover the obstacles and fears holding you back from making decisions